Roseneath Medical Practice Richmond
December 31, 2015
It is never a good thing to wait until you are sick to look for a Richmond general practitioner – you may be forced to go to the first one that you come across because you are very ill. Shopping for a private GP in Richmond, in advance, is the best way to go – that way, you don’t have to waste precious time looking for a doctor when you should be getting treatment. One of the best places to find a GP in Richmond is at the Roseneath Medical Practice Richmond. They have a great doctor – she comes with excellent qualifications and she worked as a GP for the National Health Service for 10 years. Here is what makes Roseneath Medical surgery unique:
• The doctor is able to treat a wide variety of conditions. Whether you are suffering from a minor cold or something more serious like a chronic condition, Dr. Soori has the training and experience to make you feel better. The services they offer include consultation for all ages, antenatal and postnatal care, acute infections, diagnostics tests, mental health services and even sexual health services.
• The approach to medicine in this clinic is unique. Rather than treating an illness only (as most doctors do), the doctor explores the cause of the illness and what can be done to keep you as healthy as possible in the future.
• The clinic has invested in the latest medical machines and technology to ensure that their clients get nothing but the best. The employees also regularly attend seminars and workshops in order to keep up with developments in medicine.
• The clinic is located is spacious, comfortable rooms and patients will not have a problem finding somewhere to park.
• The doctor understands that sometimes patients cannot wait for a future appointment so she allows patients to get a same-day appointment. She is also able to accommodate emergencies.
• In order to maximize efficiency the clinic has its own lab and 2 phlebotomists who are trained to do all kinds of tests. Patients can get test results within 24 hours. If the clinic is not able to perform certain tests they arrange for it to be done elsewhere.
• Both the doctor and the staff have a great bedside manner – they handle all patients with care and courtesy.
For more information, please visit http://roseneathdoctorsrichmond.co.uk/
Here are the contact details:
Name: Aleks Polomska
Organization: Roseneath Medical Practice
Address: Corner of Mount Ararat & Paradise Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10 6PA
Phone: 020 3771 8962