Where to Stay in Franschhoek South Africa
May 24, 2018
Trianon Homestead is the perfect place to stay while visiting Cape Town, South Africa. Situated in Franschhoek, this luxurious venue features 4 elegant suites with top-notch amenities and features. Whether for business or pleasure, Trianon offers comfortable accommodations for up to 8 family members or friends. With contemporary décor and lavish interiors, you will feel right at home in this friendly and warm abode. This venue is only minutes from Town Centre and has plenty of security and benefits. With picturesque imagery and scenic backdrops, Trianon is guaranteed to achieve all your desired results.
The Trianon Homestead continues to receive stellar industry ratings and patron reviews. As the cost-effective alternative to overpriced hotels, you truly have everything you need to enjoy your business trip or holiday. This includes but is not limited to:
• Large living room with a cozy fireplace and spacious, open areas.
• Self-catering accommodation with fully-equipped, smart kitchen for culinary enthusiasts and aficionados.
• Soothing pool, relaxing hot tub and wonderful scenery with Mother Nature at her finest.
• Onsite vineyard specializing in domestic and international blends; Chardonnay, Pinot Noir vines and wine sampling – tasting tours available.
• Trianon is a great hospitality venue for locals, tourists and guests alike.
• Minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
The Trianon Experience
The Trianon Homestead is designed to fulfill all your accommodation needs. With the best hospitality and spacious units, you never have to worry about costly hotels, motels or bNb venues. Trianon is situated in Franschhoek, which is known for its friendliness and warmness. You can also enjoy the many fine souvenir shops, along with scrumptious appetizers and entrees served to perfection. As one of – if not – the premier hospitality venue in South Africa, Trianon suites are the perfect solution for all business travelers and vacationers.